Wednesday, April 2, 2008

It's been a hot minute...

since I've posted last. That's my bad, Brad. Just got done eating a Texas shaped waffle at our hotel in Lubbock, Texas. Probably the best way to start your day.. ever. So where have we been? What have we been up to you ask? Since the last post we have climbed the Montgomery Capital Building stairs, raged on Bourbon St. in the amazing city of New Orleans, fought dust bowls and drought in our two day run through the pan handled state of Oklahoma, and kicked an ass or two in Texas. Today is a day off in which we will begin our travel to Arizona. I guess we pass through Roswell, New Mexico on our way there, so I hope we stop and see some ET junk. Bamboozle Left is only a few days away, I can't effing wait to get out to Cali and see our friends. I've REALLY missed that state. Now I'm going to wash down my Texas waffle with some Tex/Mex. Pray for me.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So as soon as i get my phone fixed imma put that picture up! yall did so good last night im glad i got to see you guys play! hope you have a good tour! peace

karissalikewhoa said...

2 weeks. i'm coming for you.

taylor. said...

<3

Unknown said...

nick, what is up man? still rockin out i guess. i havent seen you since back in nam, (or shs however u prefer to say it) anyway, i just wanted to say hey and let you know that if you guys dont make hit the lights shirts for babies, you need to start, cuz im about to need one in august. peace out homie =]

jessicaknowles said...

alright, listen here man. i will be seeing you so so so so soon and i really am trying to be patient. i heard you were asking about me out west, and it makes me happy to hear. i cant wait to bring the silly string.

rachelg said...

hey ita rachel,. hopefil;y i can do merch at bambooz.e will you promisse to party. i hate you. but love you at the same time

bert ernie07 said...

nick, hey. i saw you tonight and you guys were great. i'll be in dekalb in may. if you have an aim or something we should chat, looking forward to next time you're in chicago =]

Anonymous said...

you need to update.
and let me know if you ever remember the grand emporium.

and if you threw up those cookies.
sorry we didn't make it to Columbus, driving home killed us.