Thursday, February 21, 2008

Alrighty so here's the deal.  We've started bustin' through the vocals and adding lead guitars here and there.  There are going to be a WHOLE LOTTA strong songs on this record.  It's an amazing experience when you actually hear a song that you wrote come alive and play out how it was in your head.  We had a big decision to make when we were looking for producers for the next record, and I couldn't be happier with our choice.  I'm a high stress dude, and making a record is a high stress project, so when high stress meets high stress, it gets hard for me.  With as much pressure that we have on everything right now, it's pretty amazing that I haven't been cracking.  It feels good to work with Rob and know that we trust him and his opinions.  There are no bad vibes and things have been going more smoothly that I would have thought possible.  I'm excited to get this shit on the road.  Snow storm tonight, we'll see if we make it to Boonton in one piece huh?

1 comment:

Steve B said...

You are a legend, man. You are also an awesome singer AND guitarist.

Can't wait to play some more Halo with you and party it up when you come to the UK :]

-pwnstah