Saturday, February 9, 2008

Rub a dub dub bitches!

So this is my first blog for the new record.  As of right now most people don't know that we're even in the studio right now, so I figured I'd have something for peeps to read once we've announced this.  We've already begun the actual recording process, we finished pre-production last week.  Pre-pro is the worst part for me, so I'm glad it's over with so we can get on to the real deal.  This is the third day for drums, and probably the last.  Nate's been killing it and Rob's been bringing those drums alive like a mad effin' scientist.  Tomorrow is our day off so I think we'll rage at the Bullpen tonight with Sammy, Bella, and David Morgan Awesome.  I've gotta party up while I can; once the vocals start, I can't drink any alcohol because it dries out the vocal chords.  Omar's playing "Call of Duty 4".   He's been on this shit since yesterday, his brain is mush and he looks dead in the eyes.  Whatever it takes to secure our liberty and freedom, right?  I'm working on our announcement vid now, I think most people will be stoked.  If not, tough; it's OUR band.  Anyways, if we stop now, the terrorists win.

I do whut I WAWNT, 

Nick

No comments: