Friday, February 22, 2008

SNOW DAY!

Blizzard came last night around 3:30 and we woke up to a little over 6 inches of pure white snow, which was honestly the most perfect packing snow I've ever encounted in my 20 some odd years on this planet.  We weren't able to make it to the studio, so we got our very first snow day.  We went out and built igloos, made snow angels, ate yellow snow, all the good stuff.  Bella was loving it, we were blasting her with snow balls.  If you haven't tried it, I highly recommend pelting a dog with snowballs.  It's pretty therapeutic, and the dog seems to like it just as much.  I haven't played in snow for a while so it was effin' sweet.  Played some Halo, will probably play more, and then enjoyed a dinner of potatoes and eggs.  I don't know if anyone knows that italians eat other things besides spaghetti, but they do, and potatoes in eggs is right up there with pizza... some of my favorite food ever.   Unfortunately it makes bathroom trips a tad messy.  Shot gun effect, EVERYWHERE.  I'll keep you posted on how I turned the bullpen bathroom into a crime scene.  CAUTION!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't mislead the public. That picture is not the bathroom at the Bullpen, but merely a stock photo. I don't want people thinking that I live in a shithole with a gas station bathroom.

Anonymous said...

ohmylord.
potatoes and eggs is my absolute favorite.
ahhh. i can never get enough.
we need to get together so i can make you some next time your in chi.
tis the shiiiiiit.